Each online service limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (minimization of data) and is accompanied by information on:
- the data controller and the purpose of collecting the data (purpose);
- the legal basis of data processing;
- the mandatory or optional nature of the data collection for the management of your application and the recall of the categories of data processed;
- the source of the data (when other data than those provided via the online service are used for processing your request);
- the categories of people concerned;
- the recipients of the data (only the company, unless specified when a transmission to a third party is necessary);
- the shelf life of the data;
- security measures (general description);
- the possible existence of data transfers outside the European Union or automated decision-making;
- your rights Computer and Freedoms and how to exercise them with the CNIL.
The personal data collected as part of the services offered on our site are processed according to secure protocols and allow our structure to manage requests received in its computer applications.
Exercise your rights
For any information or exercise of your Computer and Freedoms rights concerning the processing of personal data, you can contact their Data Protection Officer (DPO):
- by this email: email@example.com
- or by mail (with a copy of your identity document if you exercise your rights) to the following address: Bioceanor, Les cardoulines B3, 1360 route des dolines, 06560 Valbonne, France
A “cookie” is a collection of information, usually small in size and identified by a name, that can be passed to your browser by a website you connect to. Your web browser will keep it for a certain period of time, and return it to the web server each time you log in again. Cookies have many uses: they can be used to memorize your customer ID with a merchant site, the current content of your shopping cart, an identifier to trace your navigation for statistical or advertising purposes, etc.
The refusal to install a cookie may result in the impossibility of accessing certain services. The user can however configure his computer in the following way, to refuse the installation of cookies: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser